We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Logistical Administrator, reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Permanent contract, Full time.
Salary: £21,000 per annum.
Monday to Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm)
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our Systems & Compliance group in a new role which will facilitate the import/export of raw materials and finished goods, both for EuroCaps and for our direct customers.
Routine responsibilities would include:
- Applications for veterinary inspections of export shipments (Export Health Certificates) subject to phytosanitary controls, completion of private attestation documentation, and ongoing liaison with our border control representatives, veterinarians and APHA/DEFRA.
- Providing administrative and operational support for customers regarding technical documentation required to support their export and customs clearance requirements for EuroCaps products; and for our suppliers of raw materials regarding the importation of materials into Great Britain.
- Ensuring that all phytosanitary records are managed, stored and archived appropriately.
- Oversight and housekeeping of the electronic Quality Management System, including the management of Quality department documentation and the communication/follow up of overdue or outstanding tasks.
- Pro-actively maintaining contacts with other departments, customers, suppliers, Government agencies and other stakeholders for the progress of work.
- Support continuous improvement activities by seeking out opportunities to optimise our logistical processes and systems to improve our service levels.
- Keeping up to date with relevant professional knowledge and current laws and regulations, and communication of this to the wider business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Not be afraid to make decisions
- Have a ‘can do’ and proactive attitude
- Have strong collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- Be organised, with the ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to internal and external stakeholders in English.
- Be comfortable dealing with external stakeholders, often where English is not their first language
- Be flexible in order to meet changing needs and priorities of the business
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Multilingual ability in (particularly) French or German languages would be highly desirable.
Prior experience with imports and exports, particularly of goods subject to phytosanitary controls, would be advantageous.