Situated within our Quality Control Laboratory, the Quality Control Analyst is responsible for undertaking all required tests of relevant samples in accordance with the applicable specifications.
- Perform a range of complex analysis on samples receipted into the Laboratory against defined lead times.
- Ensure the integrity of all data generated within the laboratory and accurately perform the checks of analytical data in line with procedures.
- Recording of Out of Specification results, and appropriate investigations, follow-up and communication.
- Calibration of laboratory instruments and monitoring of equipment.
- Administrative duties including timely completion and filing of records, and management of samples.
- Organisation of workload to ensure customer and internal priorities are met.
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards and working in accordance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Ensure that all work areas are safe and tidy after use.