Situated within the QA Systems & Compliance group, the Quality Assurance Administrator is responsible for supporting the QA team with administrative tasks and document management.
- Oversight and housekeeping of the electronic Quality Management System, including the management of Quality department documentation and the communication/follow up of overdue or outstanding tasks
- Collation and review of technical documentation for the vendor and material approval process
- Collation of information to support quality investigations, including follow-up of actions
- Collation and processing of data related to ongoing site monitoring
- Collation, analysis, and presentation of quality performance KPIs
- Initial triage of incoming quality enquiries from customers or internal stakeholders, managing and responding directly where appropriate
- Support and participate in inspection-readiness activities
- Support with implementation of best practices to eliminate repeat quality events and improve product quality.
- Support continuous improvement activities by seeking out opportunities to optimise Quality department systems and processes to improve our service levels.